1. Jaya Chakraborty1 Nanda Gurwara2. Effectiveness of Group-Based Counseling on Health Status and Dietary Intake of Women and Their Children. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2013): 6.14 | Impact Factor : 4.438.
2. Chitrarekha Singroul, Dr. Nanda Gurwara (2015). Effect of dietary counseling on the weight of pulmonary tuberculosis patients.Online International Disciplinary Research Journal, Bi-Monthly, ISSN 2249-9598, Vol. V, January 2015 Special Issue page No. 78-82. Impact Factor- 2.217.
3. Anjuli Mishra, Dr. Nanda Gurwara(2015). “Assessment of Clinical parameter of general appearance ,hair, face, lips, of Schizophrenic patients of Raipur Districts”. Online International Disciplinary Research Journal, Bi-Monthly, ISSN 2249-9598, Vol. V, January 2015 Special Issue page no.160-164 . Impact Factor- 2.217.
4. Daisy Abraham & Dr. Nanda Gurwara (june 2015) “An Analysis of Risk Factors of Osteoporosis with Respect to Age of Premenopausal Women at Bhilai (CG)” International Research Journal of Humanities, Engineering & Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJHEPS™) with p-ISSN 2249-2569, e-ISSN 2320-2955, ISBN 978-81-909047-9-7, Vol. 2/Issue 10/Year 5, Int/june15/PH1001,Page no.46-50, Impact factor 5.484 .
5. MRS. SREEMINI PILLAI*, DR. (MRS.) NANDA GURWARA** MARCH (2015) EFFECT OF DIETARY COUNSELLING AND LIFE STYLE MODIFICATION ON DIETARY INTAKE AMONG HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS *RESEARCH SCHOLAR DR R.N.K MAHAVIDYALAYA RAIPUR,C.G. ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research ISSN 2231-5780 Vol.5 (3), MARCH (2015), pp. 80-84
6. “Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Information Booklet on Breast Feeding and Nutritional Needs During lactation Among Antenatal Mothers”. Lab to Land, Vol. 2, No. 5, Page 1- 6. (2010), Aruna Palta, Nanda Guruwara , Nisha Sam.
7. "Impact of Advertisement of Television in Teen Agers " 13-18 yrs. Lab to Land Vol.-3 No.12-2011 PP-579-580. Nanda Gurwara & Miss Lata Chaurasia.
8. Effect of Breast Feeding in Infectious Diseases. Madhya Bharti-62. Research Journal of Dr. Harishankar Gaur University Sagar. Nanda Gurwara & Sapna.
9. Assessment of Clinical and anthropometric parameter of Schizophrenic Patients of Raipur City. Int. Res. J. lab to Land, Vol.- 4, No.-14, 2012.ISSN No. 0975-282X. (2012) Anjuli Mishra, dr. Nanda Gurwara
10. Common problems of School going Children upto 13 Years. Journal of humanities and applied sciences (ISSN -2248-9673) Issue -4 , Vol. 1 , Jan. 2012, page 1, 2 , Mrs. Jyoti Bhatt, Dr. Nanda Gurwara.
11. Empowerment Of working Women In Health Status. National Seminar on Women Entrepreneurship Recent Trends $ Opportunities in Home Science 26th & 27th September 2012. Anjuli Mishra, dr. Nanda gurwara.
12. Nutritional Assessment of pulmonary Tuberculosis patients. International research Journal lab To Land, Vol.-4, No.-14, 2012. ISSN No. 0975-282X. (2012) Chitrarekha Singroul, Dr. Nanda Gurwara.
13. International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (Bio-monthly), ISSN2249-9598, Volume-III, Issue-VI, Nov-Dec.2013. Chitrarekha Singroul, Dr. Nanda Gurwara.
14. Dietary supplementation and Neutraceuticals. National Seminar on Women Entrepreneurship Recent Trends $ Opportunities in Home Science 26th & 27th September 2012. Chitrarekha Singroul, Dr. Nanda Gurwara.(2013).
15. A study of assess the attitude of fathers towards girl child and its impact on child’s subjective well being in selected rural area of Bhilai ( CG), International Research Journal – Lab to Land, April-June 2012 page no. 255 to 256, Vol : 04, no 14 ISSN no. 0975-282X Dr. Nanda Gurwara & Daisy Abraham.
16. Assessment of risk factors of Osteoporosis and effectiveness of life style modification practices related to osteoporosis among premenopausal women at Bhilai (CG) Journal of humanities and applied sciences Quarterly National referred journal , Vol . II Issue 2 ISSN no. 2248-9673, July 2012 Page 7-9 Dr. Nanda Gurwara & Daisy Abraham.
17. Effectiveness of nutrition educational and osteoporosis risk factor in premenopausal women. Research Journal of Social’s life Science (half yearly Bilingual) registered Review Referred Research Journal Indexed and listed at Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory Vol : 14-1 Issue no. 0973-3914 English Edition year 07 July 2013 page no. 247 To 252 Dr. Nanda Gurwara & Daisy Abraham.
18. A study to assess the effectiveness of information booklet on breast feeding among antenatal mothers in selected hospital at Bhilai (CG) International Research Journal – Lab to Land Vol : 3, Issue no. 12 ISSN no. 0975-282X Oct – Dec 2011 Page no. 581 to 582 Dr. Nanda Gurwara & Daisy Abraham.
19. An experimental study to evaluate the effectiveness of normal saline flush versus heparinised saline flush in maintaining the patency of peripheral IV catheters among children in selected hospital at Bhilai (CG) International Research Journal – Lab to Land Vol : 3 issue no.10 ISSN no. 0975-282X April – June 2011 Page no. 221 to 223 Dr. Nanda Gurwara & Daisy Abraham.
20. A study to asses the effectiveness of computer assisted planned teaching programme on family life education in terms of knowledge of adolescent school girls in selected school at Bhilai, C.G, An International Research Journal-LAB TO LAND,Vol.-3,No.10,Apr-June 2011Pp224-226. Nanda Gurwara & Jaya Chakraborty
21. A comparative study to assess the growth and development pattern of infants in selected rural and urban community of Durg district (C.G), An International Research Journal-LAB TO LAND, Vol.- 3 ,No. 12 , Oct-Dec. 2011, Pg-547-78 Nanda Gurwara & Jaya Chakraborty
22. Mother and child health, nutritional status and effectiveness of counseling among rural woman, durg, (cg), Journal of Humanities & applied sciences issue –II Vol-.II, July 2012 Pg.No.- 1-6 Jaya Chakraborty & Nanda Gurwara
23. “A study to assess the knowledge and nutritional status of rural mothers and their under-five and to create awareness regarding healthy food habits in Durg,(C.G.)” An International Research Journal-LAB TO LAND, Vol.- 4,No. 14, April- june 2012, Pg-245-247 Jaya Chakraborty & Nanda Gurwara
24. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DIET AND ANAEMIA AMONG YOUNG ADULT WOMEN IN URBAN SLUMS, DURG (C.G). Journal of Humanities & applied sciences issue Jaya Chakraborty & Nanda Gurwara
25. A study to assess the knowledge regarding complementary therapies and the type of therapy used among general population of Bhilai (C.G.) Lab to Land , Vol -3 no. – 12, Oct – Dec 2011 , Page: 552 Nanda Gurwara, Sreemini Pillai, Narayani Sahu
26. A study to find the risk factors of hypertension and to assess the effectiveness of Dietary approach to stop Hypertension (DASH) Diet and Life Style Modifications on Blood Pressure and Quality of life among Hypertensive Persons in Bhilai (C.G.) Journal of Humanities & Applied Sciences , Vol – II , july 2012 Page – 10, 11, 12 , Mrs. Sreemini Pillai, Dr. Mrs. Nanda Gurwara
27. Effectiveness of informational booklet regarding Quinolones on Knowledge and practice of staff nurses Lab to Land , Vol. – 3 , No. 10 , April – June 2011, Page – 216, 217, Nanda Gurwara Sreemini Pillai.
28. Study on Impact of Training on Mushroom Processing Technology among Rural Women in Raipur District. Journal of humanities and applied sciences (ISSN -2248-9673) Issue -4 , Vol. 1 , Jan. 2012, page 1, 2 , Mrs. Jyoti Bhatt, Dr. Nanda Gurwara, Dr. Sandhya Verma.
29. Anaemia & Cardiovascular efficiency among young adult women.Edu Junction vol.-2 Jan-Mar.-2013.ISSN 2278-3938 pp-87. Dr Nanda Gurwara & Jaya Chakraborty.
31. Daisy Abraham, Dr. Nanda Gurwara. Closer Look at Osteoporosis- A Preventable Disease. Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences’ ISSN 0975-4083, Vol.-X-II, Years-5, march,2014 Page No 35-47.
- Sree Mini Pillai, Dr. Nanda Gurwara. DASH Diet and Hypertension. Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences’ ISSN 0975-4083, Vol.-X-II, Year-5, march, 2014 Page No. 32-34
32. Jaya Chakraborty, Nanda Gurwara.Nutritional status of Women and Children: An Area of Concern. Research Journal of Social and Life Science, ISSN 0973-3914, Vol.-XVI-I Years-8, June, 2014 Page No 162-165.
33) Chandrakala Janghel and Dr. Nanda Gurwara, (2016) “Lifestyle Modification and Pulmonary Tuberculosis” Vikas International Journals of Home Science Volume 13 Page No. 8 – 11
34 Dr. Nanda Gurwara and Chandrakala Janghel , (2015) “Efficacy of Egg and Amla Supplement on Serum total Protein Levels of Patients Suffering from Pulmonary Tuberculosis” Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences ISSN 0975-4083, Vol.- XIV, Eng.-II, Year-VII, April, 2016 Impact Factor 1.223 (IIFS)
35 Dr. Nanda Gurwara and Chritrarekha Singroul, (2013) “Prevalence of Anaemia in Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients” Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journals (Bio Monthly),ISSN 2249-9598,Volume-III,Issue-VI,Nov- Dec.2013 Impact Factor 2.217
36 Dr. Nanda Gurwara and Reena Barai, (2015) “Impact of soya multigrain panjiri supplementation on haemoglobin level among women in Raipur” International Journals of Home Science IJHS 2016; 2(1): 22-24
37 Dr. Nanda Gurwara, Sonal Agrawal, 2016 “Effect of supplementation of soya multigrain panjiri on cardiovascular efficiency among women” International Journal of Home Science ISSN: 2395-7476, IJHS 2016; 2(1): 178-180.
38 Jaya chrakraborty and Dr. Nanda Gurwara,(2014) Effectiveness of diet demonstration on nutritional status of rural married women and their children , Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences ISSN 0975-4083, Vol.- XI, Eng.-I, Year-VI, Sep- 2014 Impact Factor 0.564 .
39 Reena Barai and Dr. Nanda Gurwara, (2016) “Prevalence of Anaemia in Women” Vikas International Journals of Home Science Volume 13 Page No. 1 – 7.
40 Sreemini Pillai and Dr. Nanda Gurwara,(2014) Dash diet and hypertention, Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences ISSN 0975-4083, Vol.- X, Eng.-II, Year-V, March- 2014 Impact Factor 0.564.