Govt.Kamla Devi Girls College Rajnandgaon is a pioneer educational institution imparting higher education to women in whole of Rajnandgaon district. Established in 1963 by Nari Shiksha Samiti in the fond memory of Smt. Kamla Devi Rathi, it was taken over by the State Govt in 1981.
Bestowed with the legacy of spreading education it has almost reached the Milestone of 50th Year with the Increasing strength of 1350 girls students. Being located in the tribal and backward class dominated belt, the college is striving hard to cater to the needs of the Students through U.G. and P.G. Programmes in all the four faculties Arts, Science, Home Science and Commerce.